Must-have: The bags of summer 2018
As we start talking about trends, we can not stop at one and everything ends there.
We told you about the must have accessory, the headband, and today we talk about our ultimate crush- the handbags. And we promise the bags of summer 2018 are going to be anything but boring.
- The see-through bagSince the early 2000s, until now, PVC bags are having a comeback. By making the perfect summer accessory to bring to the beach or street style, transparent bags allow everyone to see what’s inside your bag. The transparency game will help each outfit be noticed.
- The beaded bagSummer requires a playful attitude towards accessories. This is the case with the bead bags. Whether made of pearls or multicolored beads, they are an absolute hit.
- The net bagUsually the knitted mesh bags are often associated with carrying fresh fruits, baguettes or fish in them. But thanks to the influencers, net bags are becoming one of the main trends for this summer. The fun part is finding them, somewhere in the home basements left by the grandmother / mom, online or in luxury boutiques.
- The belt bagSome of the influential fashion houses decided it was time for belt bags (also known as fanny packs) to get back into the fashion scene. Scrolling in Instagram can not go without noticing at least a few, combined in perfect outfits of bloggers and fashion aficionados. Of course, they all wear them, and why should not we?
- The hoop handleThe famous Chloe bag goes from last season. Bags with circular ring shaped handles are still leading the fashion accessories list. Small or large, metal or plastic, choose for yourselves!
- The Basket bagWe talked about the baskets – we all wear them, we find them in all the shopping lists. It is no secret that this summer we will see them everywhere, styled in different looks and aesthetics.
- The logo bagBecause Fendi’s famous logo is all over Instagram and is turning into a summer trend.