6 cool ways to wear a leather jacket
There are two good moments, when we could wear a leather jacket: now and always. It is an obligatory element of the wardrobe of every lady as well as of every man – it can be worn throughout the seasons, and experiments with it never ends.
The leather jacket is worth the investment: it can complement every style of dressing, and gives a rock-chic look. Of course, you do not have to drive a bike, have a particular character type, or a particular style of dressing – the leather jacket looks good with everything from denim to floral prints.
Here are some ideas that we have prepared for your convenience in choosing clothes and accessories to combine your precious jacket!
- We start with something bit more “street” – quickly, easily and comfortably: wear a knitted blouse under the jacket by not specifying whether to put it on or tie it on your waist – cool right! Add black boots and a cross body bag.
- It’s all right to combine your leather jacket with a printed skirt – mini or midi length in bright or monochrome print – a good combination for spring and autumn. Add a small clutch or bag as desired. And in order to achieve even more dressy outfit, experiment with fabrics – like a contrast of the skin you can put a silk shirt or sweater.
- We also like matching our favourite jacket with a more luxe accents, like this season’s hit – the velvet or hint of fur. In any case you’ll be looking like a million dollars.
- We can also pick up something from men’s wardrobe – the boyfriend jeans. There is nothing easier than combining your leather jacket with boyfriend jeans, a little cramped here and there, a big necklace and, of course, high-heeled shoes!
- For those who like mixing seasonal look we recommend to choose shorts – all kinds and fabrics, from denim to asymmetrical and tweed. Here the height of the shoes can be as you want – platforms, boots, sneakers … it’s up to you!
- it’s time for some geometry! How nice that the leather jacket can be combined with a graphic shapes or stripes.